Today there are many different types of lawn mowers available for use in small yards. From traditional gasoline push mowers, standard four-blade push mowers, to the new Lithium cordless push mowers, your small lawn property owner has more choices today than before.
Top Gas-Powered Lawn Mowers for Small Yards Reviews
We will look at different gas-powered lawnmowers and help you determine the best option for you.
Yard Machines 159cc 21 – inch Self-Propelled Mower
The Yard Machines 159cc 21-inch Self – Propelled Mower is an excellent choice for someone with a small yard and needs the power of a gasoline engine over hills and uneven terrains of your small yard. The self-propelled option also offers to assist over patchy areas of your yard.
159cc OHV engine: Yard Machines offers a reliable overhead valve design which provides better use of horsepower, giving you the energy, you need for your small yard.
21-inch steel deck with Dual – Lever Height Adjustment: Yard Machines 21-inch steel deck offers the strength and sturdiness of a steel deck. By having dual-level height adjustment feature, there will need adjustment for low, high, and uneven terrains of your yard.
Offers the user the flexibility of adjustment of wheel height for all types of terrains. Steel made 21-inch decks provides more cutting width than the smaller 19-inch deck and has no flimsy plastic deck.
Front Wheel Self – Propelled Drive: The front wheel drive feature of this self-propelled drive offers that extra push over hilly and uneven areas of your small yard.
Honda HRR216K9VKA 3 – in – 1 Variable Speed Self – Propelled Gas Push Lawnmower with Auto Choke
The Honda HRR216K9VKA 3 – in – 1 Variable Speed Self – Propelled Gas Push Lawnmower with Auto Choke offers the Honda established quality standards and the longevity of their Honda engines and products. This is a well-build push lawnmower which is quality – packed build for stability, long – use, and loaded with convenience features. On the upper end of the price range, if you need a mower that you would like years of service from, the Honda brand is the one for you!
- Smart Drive: Offers owner variable speed from 0 to 4 MPH.
- Mulch bag and Discharge: No Tools or Attachments needed.
- Micro Cut Twin Blades: Provides ultra-fine cut for your lawn or for fine-cut mulching.
- Twelve-gauge steel deck: Sturdiness of Frame
- GCV 160 Honda Engine: Easy to Start Engine with Auto Choke
- Two Position Handle: Folds for Easy Storage
- Six Position Cutting Height Adjustments: Mutli position heights offer precise cutting levels for a manicured lawn.
Brute 21-inch Gas Push Lawnmower
Looking for a sturdy build straightforward design push lawnmower for small yards up to one-half acre with flat terrain, the Brute model is the one for you. This mower is in the low to medium priced category and known for its solid built.
- Push Drive System: easy Maneuverability
- Briggs and Straton 163cc Engine: Easy Start, No Prime, No Choke System
- Quick Height Adjustment: Easily Adjusts to Six Cutting Positions.
Troy – Built TB105 159cc 21 – inch 3 – in – 1 Push Lawnmower
The Troy – Built Model offers many features for the small yard owner at a reasonable price point. This mower offers many features and benefits for a valve price point that it’s same price-point models do not provide.
- 159cc OHV Engine: Powerful Engine
- 21- Inch Steel Deck: Durable, yet lightweight
- Dual – Lever Height Adjustment: User Comfort and Side Mulch Capability
Yard Machines 140cc 20 – inch Push Lawnmower
If you are looking for a low-priced model, your yard is a small yard with flat terrain, and little no more than a quarter of an acre, and prefer a primary gas-powered engine, this model can be bought for the same price range of some of the corded smaller cut push mowers.
- 140cc OHV Engine: Reliable, efficient engine
- 20 – inch cutting deck: Offers more full cutting deck than some of the same price point corded models.
Remington RM110 Trail Blazer 132cc 21 – inch Gas Push Lawnmower
This is one of the better push lawnmowers packed with features and valves at a medium price point. Offering public brand recognition, along with valve, features, and benefits, this is a good model for both small and medium-sized yards.
- High Power 132cc OHV Engine: Offers Power for the Toughest Grasses.
- Sure cut Blade Lifts: Circulates as it cuts; Mulch Without Clumps
- Dual-Lever Height Adjustor: Offers 6 Height Settings
Check out more lawn mower reviews at https://alwaysreadytools.com/